Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Thursday, November 15, 2018

Thursday all day!!

Good morning!!!  Pitch black out my window;  silence;  nothing moving; quiet and so dark you cannot see the sky...but...it is early and the workers are coming in slowly.   My coffee cup is empty so you know I will love you and leave you for a refill.   

AAH!!!! Um, um....good...hot coffee, black, a wake up drink that makes the taste buds sit up and take notice.  ...smile!!

Now if I only had something to write about.  There is no new news.  Yesterday was a quiet day and I didn't go anywhere or do anything to brag about.  Quiet days are actually good for us, gives the body and mind a rest time.   But...being creatures of habit, we grouse and groan anyway all because we enjoy the challenge of something to do..smile.   

The weather is changing, time to get the warm woollies out...long john time before we know it....ha, ha...bet you don't even own a pair.

So, I will love you and leave you to what I hope is a good day..all day.   I wish you good health, happiness, friends to hug, a sparkle in your eye and a lot of love in your heart.   You know the drill....'be good, be kind, be gentle, be YOU'.....Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment