Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Thursday, November 1, 2018

Thursday Morning

Good Morning.   It is dark outside my window, no lights on in the hospital wing, a few small puddles on the ground and silence.   A new day to find things to do and places to go.  I have no special plans but I am sure I will think of something as the morning hours slip away.    Right now I am heading for a coffee refill, my cup is empty...um...how did that happen...smile!!!

It is too dark to see if the little bird has taken up its spot on the roof top across the way.  The night light is on and it shows the puddle on the ground, no, I am mistaken as it is a glare on a car rooftop that is shining under the night light.  The cars are parked on 'my' side this morning.

Silence . . . a nice 'sound';   I am amazed at how the worker cars glide in and there is no loud motor noises. 

My coffee cup is empty so off I go for a refill, turn on the television and find out what has happened in our world during the night hours.   Thursday is a good day to catch up with yourself and regroup from all the Halloween activities...I hope you were lucky to have some little goblins at your door.  It was very quiet around here, the old folks settled in for the night and no one came knocking at the door for a goodie or two....I guess I will have to indulge to bulge as I have a lot of those little milky way bars....and I do like them, sorry to say....smile!!

Have yourself a new day filled with the challenges of getting out and about and having a 'bit of fun';   time to start that Christmas list and think....what shall I buy for????   Shopping...doesn't that have a nice ring to it?    What do you mean 'NO!!"   ha, ha. Go find your spirit and make good use of it..ha.ha.  remind me of that when I grouse about shopping.   I'm off for a coffee refill, television on, feet up for awhile longer and maybe even a little more snoozing before the day really begins.    Have yourself a day to remember.   Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment