Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Friday, November 9, 2018

Friday Morning

Somewhere, hiding in the computer is a bit of writing I started and lost along the way....too early, not awake, fast fingers and lost words...oh well, start again...now what was it I said?????  I have no idea, I am not awake yet...smile!!!

The cars are moving in slowly, pitch black out the window, cannot see the earth from the sky and at this hour who cares??? ha, ha...I am not awake yet but working on it.

It is Friday, and I hope shopping day as there is 'nothing good in this house'..ha, ha....you have heard that before.   And...I function much better when I have something 'good' to go with my hot coffee. 

At this age I want to say the mind is flexible, but slowly losing some of the capability to function as clearly as it used to;   a fact that a lot of 'things' do not function as they used to...smile.

So Friday means getting ready for the weekend;  some things fun to do;  some things work to do;  some things shopping to do and until the sun comes up, I am not moving out of my easy chair until I have to..smile.

So...I wish you a good day, all day.   I wish you health...a bit of wealth...and some fun as you join family and friends.  Be good, be kind, be YOU!!!  Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment