Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Tuesday morning

It is pitch black out my window, night light on the hospital wing but to dark to see if the little bird is up on the roof top.  The worker cars are coming in slowly, almost reluctantly as they creep in looking for their favorite parking spot.  No lights on in the hospital wing, oops, I take that back as I took another peek and there is one room with light so someone is an early riser.   Don't go away, I am off for a refill, my coffee cup is empty...um....I don't remember drinking all that hot coffee....you have heard of sleep walking, well I guess I am a sleep drinker.....good think it is just coffee...smile.

At this time of the morning, which is a little after five a.m., a Tuesday morning and there are a few puddles on the road so we must have had a little rain in the night.   It is amazing how quiet the cars are that are coming into the lot right now.  You cannot hear the motors at all and there are no hot rod drivers so all stays peaceful and the folks can turn over and get in another hour or two.   I am a creature of bad habits...early to rise....do not have to;  just do.....

Daughter Christine wants to shoe shop today but I don't want to.   At least not this time of the day, ha, ha, the stores are a far cry from being opened.   I have one sore toe so think I should wait to go shoe shopping;  now to convince her.

So, today is a new day, and I am hoping it i going to be a 'good' day.     I need to shop for a few special cards, come to think of it all the cards are special...smile...so I think card shopping is going to be in the works today.  But right now is coffee time, wake up time, and hopefully a clear day as the residue from the rain in the night is till showing on the tarmac.   

Be good, be kind, be gentle and make your day one to remember.   Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment