Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Friday, November 16, 2018

Good Friday Morning!!!

My little desk calendar says "Now it's Friday Morning";  good to know...heading for a new weekend and I have to wake up and find out what I am up to this weekend....dinner in or out with my girls....I'll find out a bit later if we are to go out or staying in, right now it is pitch black out there and the worker cars are coming in slowly.  No lights on over in the hospital wing but the outside light is on.  My coffee is hot and tasty;  'there is nothing good in this house'..ha.ha...you have heard that before.   Friday has a nice ring to it, a weekend starting and the weather has been just right..smile.   I didn't do anything exciting yesterday, a sort of laid back day, but I am open to an invitation and have no trouble putting my shoes on.

If my mind is on the right track, granddaughter Erin is having a  birthday and that is cause to celebrate.   I am not sure where her favorite eating place is but I am sure we will wine and dine her and celebrate a new year....so.....I wish you a day building good memories, good health a bit of wealth and a hug or two.   Go....spread a little sunshine....and, as for me, I am off for a refill....hot coffee...aah!!! feet up, TV on and a slow wake up time to a new day.   I hope your day is 'as nice as you'...smile....couldn't be nicer if it tried....YOU are special...I know...I said so.   ha, ha...go....be YOU and have a good day, all day.Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment