Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Saturday, November 10, 2018

A New Saturday...um.....

Good Morning!!!  The sky is a soft blue and the trees are still.  The workers are in and have parked their cars on my side this morning.  There are two cars parked right now, one a creme color the other white and then empty spaces which will fill up quickly as the new day makes it way.   I have a little sign on my desk that changes the day and date every morning and it tells me it is Saturday...I know that..smile....but it is nice to have a reminder as the mind, at this age, seems to have a 'mind' of its own and I tag along to find out what I am suppose to be doing...day dreaming is fun...catching up with you is always fun and a full cup of hot coffee helps to wake the brain up and let me converse with you...smile!!!

There is something about the early morning hours that is restful.  The sky is a soft grey, hardly a shade of blue but working towards it as the night changes into day.  The trees are still with the exception of a few light branches that sway with a soft breeze.   A beautiful sight and the quiet adds to the beauty.  The little bird is on the hospital rooftop, the night light is still on, three cars parked, two creme colored and one white car so far.   A new day begins....a Saturday all day and I wonder what is in store for us....something good I hope.

I am off to watch television as it is time for the cowboys...smile.   you are a fan, I hope...smile!!!

Be good, be kind, be YOU and have a good day all day.   Don't forget a good deed or two and hugs are always needed and welcome.   Be a bright light today;  be all you can be and enjoy your seconds as they go bye so quickly.   Life is short at best so do not waste it...smile...kick up your heels and have some fun today...you know the old adage...'all work and no play'  . . . I am going to love you and leave you...off to make a shopping list as the cupboards are bared...not a cookie in this house....

Go....be you....have a day to remember!!
Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment