Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Hump Day!!!

Wednesday has a nice ring to it;  mid week, and the sky is a beautiful soft blue
the trees are still and there is a bit of a mystery as the worker cars are already parked for the day and the blinds are beginning to go up in the hospital wing...a new day, let us hope for a 'good' day for all.

Prayer of Serenity:  God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change..Courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference.

Okay, we are all set for the start of a new day...hump day..Wednesday...mid week...and there are places to go and things to do...shopping for a birthday card and that is always fun.  I remember times when a friend and I would stand at the card counter exchanging funny cards and laughing out loud until we had a few folks join us and the clerk smiling as the cards disappeared from stock. 

My coffee cup is empty and that will never do.  I cannot expect the brain to awaken without a sip or two.   So, off to refill my cup, get on with a word or two and you know that I am wishing YOU and good day, all day, filled with happy thoughts, good deeds and loving smiles.   Go...be YOU!!!  Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment