Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Friday, November 30, 2018

Friday All Day!!!! S M I L E!!!!!

Good morning, I think, it is till pitch black out my window so I can't tell, although the light on the building across from me shows a left over puddle in the street, cars are parked already and a new day begins for all of us....I'm not ready, my coffee cup is empty....off for a refill...be right back!!1

AAH!!!! Coffee, black, hot and so good.   A good start for a Friday, a good day as it leads into a nice long weekend.   I have no plans in mind at the moment but once I wake up, I am sure I'll start plotting and planning for a few things to do today.   I needs some cards and that always reminds me of card shopping days with old friends when we would stand in the aisle and read the cards out loud, laughing and having such a good time.   I think we were good for business as some folks stopped to listen and laugh with us.   Yes, I know, I have told that tale a time or two but it is a truism..smile!!

So, it is Friday morning and it is pitch black out my window ...and...I am almost awake..smile.    My coffee cup is empty again....so I will love you, leave you, wish you a good Friday and a good shopping day.  Make your list, check it twice or more so you do not forget anyone.   What to buy???  Who knows, you will find something once you start looking...Go!!! Have your self a day to remember.  Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment