Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Sunday, November 18, 2018

Sunday Morning

Good morning.  Black outside my window, night light on, cars parked, nothing moving and quiet prevails...silence....quiet is good!!

A new Sunday, hard to believe a week has gone bye making the holidays loom and the making of lists grow as we get ready for them.   The hardest part is not having access to our far away family and friends, but a call and a verbal hug isn't all bad..smile.

I was out and about for awhile yesterday, did a bit of junking but didn't find anything to bring home.   Daughter Patricia invited me to watch some Hallmark movies and that is always fun.   We ordered a pizza and you know that was delicious and filling...look Ma no dishes...ha.ha.

So a new week begins,  news from friends which is a gift by itself as they are busy with much to do and having them take time out means so much.  How lucky I am.  So....I have an empty coffee cup, ate the last doughnut and wish I had not..smile.    No lights on in the hospital wing, cars moving in slowly and a new day begins.

I wish you a good day, all day....catch up with yourself ...make a list and check it twice...la, la...and have a good day, all day...one you want to remember.

Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment