Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Sunday, November 25, 2018

Sunday Morning

Good Morning!!!  It has to be all of five a.m. and I am awake, coffee in hand and the start of a 'good morning' which is pitch black at the moment and there is nothing moving so it is dark, peaceful, no noise of any kind and not one light on in the hospital wing.   The start of a new Sunday.....um....wonder what is in store for us????

My coffee cup is empty, there is nothing good to eat and it is to early to cook...besides I would rather have something sweet and tasty like a cinnamon bun but there is none and toast does not have the same flavor so it doesn't 'hit the spot' but...beggars  cannot be choosers so I will stop my griping and groaning and make do...well, what else can I do???? 

So, I will wish you a good day, all day, doing what you like to do best.   I will go and refill my coffee cup, hunker down in my easy chair and turn on the television for a little morning news. 

Have yourself a good day....catch up with yourself.   Be good, be kind, be gentle, be YOU!!!  Hugs to all.


No comments:

Post a Comment