Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Hump Day-Wednesday!!!

The morning sky is telling a tale this morning as it has a bit of light sky but also a lot of dark sky so it tells a tale of mystery.  Not a leaf stirring.  It is dark in the hospital wing, the night light is still on in the outside of the building and the workers cars are parked on 'my' side this morning.  The sameness of a morning  is good as a tale is hidden in the clouds, yet to be told.   Hump Day, mid week, and I am planning a quiet day as I was off and running yesterday having fun playing the rich mans game trying to win a bundle...haven't found out how that works yet but I still try..ha.ha.   Meanwhile the cloud cover this morning is fascinating as it is broken in small bits and pieces.  It has a lot of light blue but the darker clouds over rule it and make it look stormy out there.  Not a leaf stirring.   Picture clouds, the kind to have fun with.  The hospital wing is closed tight with the exception of one window with a bright light on.  Some one is awake.    Four of the parked cars parked on my side this morning are all light in color, two white, one beige, one grey;  can't see the ones further down but all look new and not a junker in the bunch.    yeah, I know I have said that once or twice before.   So having little or nothing in the line of new news, I am going to refill my coffee cup, feet up on the hassock, television on and sit quietly for awhile.   I wish you a 'good' morning, enjoy your morning choice of a hot or cold drink;  I prefer hot..coffee...aah!!!   So...I am off to do a lot of sitting for awhile and maybe, just maybe I'll motivate a  bit later....maybe!!   Go...have yourself a day to remember.  Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment