Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Thursday, November 8, 2018

A New Thursday...all day!!!

Good morning.    My brain is slow this morning, doesn't want to wake up and join in the early morning light.  The sky is very  soft blue, almost white, and the trees are not moving at all.  The worker cars are all parked, under my window, a creme sport type car is out there looking beautiful as the regular black and grey hide in its light.   A new Thursday and it is very early so the brain is not awake to make plans for the day.   It may prove to be a down day, have some catch up work to do around here...ha.ha.   I think I said that yesterday and the day before and it does tell you that I am moving slower these days.   I did get to the Gallery meeting and enjoy the ladies.   There is always some uplifting conversations and always busy work to keep the hands and mind busy.   A lovely group of ladies and not a grouch in the bunch..smile!!

So, you are getting off easy today and I will go and get dressed, make my bed, maybe run a dust cloth around but not before I have a refill and listen to some news as I hunker down in my chair and in no rush to get on with the day.    Getting older does have an advantage or two..smile!!

So....go....have yourself a day to remember.   Be sure you do a good deed...be kind...be YOU.    Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment