Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Wednesday, November 28, 2018

A New Hump Day!!!

Good Wednesday morning, pitch black out my window, only a couple of cars in so far and silence.  There is no difference between the earth and sky as it is very early and the workers have not come in as yet  for any activity.  There are no lights on in the hospital wing and that is a good thing.  I am up, maybe not all the way awake yet but working on it.   I didn't go anywhere or do anything exciting so there is little to write about.   Boring has its moments...smile!!

My coffee is good, hot and tasty.   There is nothing 'good' in this house;   there was but it disappeared.   Maybe if I put a little jelly on a piece of toast it will make me feel like I am having a treat this morning....or not...my sweet tooth is not easily satisfied as the more sugar it gets the more it wants...wonder if you have that same problem...smile!!! 

The pavement is wet out there this morning.   Isn't there a song about "I love a rainy day"...I think so, don't remember all the words or I'd sing to you....smile!!

My cup is empty so I am off for a refill, but not before I wish you a good day, all day, and hopefully a bit of fun thrown in.  Be good, be kind, be gentle, be YOU.

Catch up, I look for a word or two from YOU every day.  Hugs to all.





No comments:

Post a Comment