Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Sunday, November 11, 2018

Good Morning!!

An interesting sky this morning, shades of very light blue, no movement in the trees, three cars parked on  my side of the driveway this morning and the little bird is on the roof top across the way...it is Sunday morning, probably around five a.m. and the day has a way to go before folks wake up for the new Sunday.  I am enjoying the bright blue of the sky showing through the trees, makes for a pretty picture and you can actually feel silence.  That will not last as the workers are beginning to come in.  The shades are down in the hospital wing and only one has opened the blinds and another has the light on but the shade is down.I have been awake for hours, tv is on, but I really haven't been paying attention.  If there is such a thing as being awake and asleep at the same time, I think I have found it...I snuggled in my easy chair and put my feet up on the hassock and stayed put but the call for morning coffee is strong and that meant a trip to the kitchen and ...aah...coffee...coffee...smile...the elixir to waking up.  I have to smile as I watch the workers walk in.  They have mastered a very slow walk..smile...if you are a betting person, you win, as they are really sleep walking.  It must be hard to get up before dawn, get dressed and get out in the early morning coldness unless you have a latte in hand and I bet they head for the nearest restaurant to get one.   Come to think of it, I am ready for a refill.  smile...and a chair sit...and more television, feet up, maybe a small snooze...it is Sunday all day and I don't have to hurry...come to think of it, my hurrying days are all but over...smile.

I wish you a good day, all day, doing what you want to do and love to do....make someone, in your life, happy....hugs are a good start;  kind words help;   but a welcome smile does it all.   Have a good day...all day...smile a lot....love a lot...be a YOU to be happy and content as you share today.  Go....be YOU....make today the best one yet.  Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment