Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Monday, February 11, 2019

A New Monday Morning!!!

Good Morning!!! It is dark and cold outside as I look out my window and see snow on the ground, bushes covered, roof top of the hospital wing is covered and there is not a bit of a breeze, nothing moving. My coffee cup is full and my first taste is 'aah' .... will have to go for a refill soon..smile. I didn't go anywhere so have no news to share. I have the remains of the cold bug and am glad to see the end of it. This flu bug has its own way of getting around no matter how hard we try not to catch it. Right now the trees are still, the roof top covered in white and the parked cars with snow on the roof tops, a good three to four inches of snow. One car is covered and it looks like a snow mound. The sky itself has a lavender cast to it, very soft and pretty. A new Monday. So, I wish you a good day, a day to be busy, a day to feel good, a day that will live in your memory banks for a long time to come. If you have to go out and shovel, take it slow and easy...too much exercise all at once is not good for the muscles....slow and easy does it. Stop and look at the sky and enjoy the beauty that is there. Leave your snow shoes on the back porch, go find your easy chair, turn on the morning news and hunker down for awhile longer. I am of for a refill....watch the tv news....and smile because I do not own a shovel, have only to watch someone else do the 'heavy' work...smile. I'd like a nickel for all the shovel full I have done in my day. I used to love to get out there and make a path in the early darkness of a winter morning. I wonder if you remember walking the top of the snow banks on the way to school. It was such fun and when we went through the snow bank and got soaking wet it meant that we had to take our shoes off, dry our socks before we could start our lessons for the day. Winter memories, not all bad. smile. I'm off for a refill....hot coffee...aah!!! News is on. A new day....a snow day....life is good. Have a good one. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment