Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Now, It is Wednesday Morning...Hump Day!!!

Good morning, pitch black out my window, nothing moving, sky is early morning blue but not the midnight blue it was a little while ago. One eye open, no special thoughts to share, still half asleep but my coffee cup is full, tasting time, aah..... TV is on, ads, what else???? A night worker is driving off, home, bedtime, as we wake up to a new day and make plans to use up all those daylight hours. It is Hump day..Wednesday....so,,,,I will wish you a good day, all day, doing what you want to do, which would be fun for a change...not what you have to do..ha.ha. wants...needs....we all have those so up and at it and get started on your new day doing what you want to do...good luck with that...ha.ha.ha. I have no new news, nothing happened around here, all is right with our world. My sniffles have dried up some so that is good. I am ready to put my shoes on and go out the door; now, the trick is to find someone who wants to run away with me...It really is to early to go out, I will go hunker down in my easy chair, watch tv for awhile and give a little thought about what I would like to do and maybe just go do it..smile. Have yourself a day to remember. Do some of the things you promised yourself you would do this week. Have some fun. Be a good friend. Be a good person just because you can. Be YOU!!! I am off for a refill....watch the tv and after awhile I will put my shoes on an go out the door...there is nothing 'good' in this house...ha.ha...you have heard that before. Some of us have a sweet tooth that is never satisfied...smile. I am looking out my window and see my neighbor is our walking his little dog. They are bundled up as it is cold out there so early in the morning. Trees are still, not a bit of a breeze. A small amount of snow is still on the tarmac over by the hospital wing. One bird on the roof top. as for me, off for a refill, hot coffee...aah!!! feet up, tv news on and a new day begins. I wish you a good day, all day, doing what you want to do....so go...do it. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment