Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Thursday, February 14, 2019

Flu....flu....wish it would fly!!!

Good Morning. Snow on the roof top across the way. Cars parked under my window this week; think the drivers take turns on what and where to park every day. I am entertaining the flu bug and do not like it. I am being cranking ....I'm entitled!!! Well, I say so. I am off for a coffee refill, feet up, news on.....another 'down' day and I don't have to like it but I have to 'suffer' through it. I hope you have a good day all day doing what you want to do. I hope you are staying healthy and content. I hope that you are up and out the door having some fun today......poor me.....ha.ha. Go, enjoy your day, stay healthy and happy. I am off for a refill of my coffee and there is nothing to go with it.... Oh well, it cannot last forever....I hope....smile. Have a fun day, a good day, doing good deeds, helping a friend or two; being YOU. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment