Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Saturday, February 23, 2019

Saturday Morning.

The sky is light, very light blue, almost white and the bird is on the roof top across the way. The trees are still. The worker cars are parked on my side this morning and only one shade is up in the hospital wing; the rest are drawn tight and the folks sound asleep; it is just to early to be up and about. A little bit of snow is on the tarmac over there, a shaded area so it is slow to leave. There is a patch of blue over a very white cloud and our new Saturday begins. My coffee cup is empty so I am going to love you and leave you as I go for a refill...then to my easy chair and turn on the Saturday cowboys....yippee kiaye....wonder how that is spelled...thought I knew...oh well...smile. Saturday morning and it is good to see all the cars and trucks parked on my side this morning. I can see one bright red, one Navy blue, two grey and on tan car parked out there. There are more but further down and not within my sight. There is not one junker in the bunch, in fact I'd say nine out of ten parked cars are new. Must make good money. My coffee cup is empty so I am going for a refill, hunker in my chair, watch the Saturday morning cowboys and think about putting my shoes on a bit later to go out shopping. My grocery list is long today..."there is nothing good in this house." So have yourself a good day, all day, doing what you want to do. Be good, be kind, be generous to a fault and celebrate you today. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment