Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Monday, February 25, 2019

Monday, a new beginning ...

Good morning. The hospital roof top is solid frost this morning, so are the roof top of the parked cars, still, nothing moving, and the sky is a soft baby blue. A new week beginning...a new Monday to find things to do, work to finish, shopping to do....we just never run out of things we have to do... My coffee is delicious and almost gone. I am going to go for a refill, hunker in my chair for awhile as I watch the early morning news. My head cold is still with me but not as bad. I think it should go away but then it has a time zone it follows and never listens to me. A new car just drove in and it is celery color; unusual, pale green and I mean pale. Other workers are in and parked and on my side today. I have two black and three grey all shining an bright and I'd say not long off of the showroom floor. Pay must be good here as there is not one junker to be had. It is Monday, start of a new week and I wonder what is in store for us. Hopefully the weather will be bright and sunny and opportunities will come our way to ride out for a nice day trip somewhere; but, I haven't heard any such news so we will just have to take one day as it comes. I hope you have a good week and get to do all you want to do. Take care of your health. Take care of your wealth. Take good care of YOU. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment