Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Sunday, February 17, 2019

Sunday...All Day!!!

Good morning, sky is a soft blue this morning, tree tops are still, the hospital windows are all dark and folks are sleeping in....well some of us are up and almost awake. there is a new silver truck parked out there this morning. Some one has good taste and there is not a junker in the lot so they must make good money. One little grey roadster just drove bye; cute; doesn't look like it is for tall folks, smile. Smoke is coming from the chimney, going straight up, not a bit of a breeze out there but there is still a little snow on the rooftop and one bird is out there looking over his or her world. As for me, my coffee cup is empty and that will never do....I am off for a refill, turn on the TV and find out what happened in the night. I gabbed so long my coffee is cold and that will never do. I like my coffee hot... So it is Sunday all day and I hope you find places to go and things to do to make you smile. Be a good friend and take some one or two along for a ride. Go sight seeing and stop for a bit of breakfast while you are out and about. Share some pancakes or drop an egg...ha.ha. well that is what we New Englanders call a poached egg. Just have a good day, all day, and do what makes you smile. I am off for a refill, tv on....feet up....no hurry, no fuss, and a new day begins. Stay warm, healthy and happy. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment