Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Sunday, February 24, 2019

Sunday all day!!!

Good Morning. It is black out my window, no telling earth from sky; the night light is on the outside wall of the hospital wing and nothing moving. Quiet, silence, Sunday morning about five a.m....yeah I know...why am I awake....body clock says so...not me as I am willing to snooze awhile longer. Worker cars coming in slowly. No one moving inside this building, all snoozing and that is a good thing. As for me I am off for a refill of my coffee, feet up on the hassock and turn the tv on and hunker down for another hour or so. It is just to early to get up and go anywhere. So, I will love you and leave you for now. I hope you are enjoying sweet dreams. As the saying goes...'later gater'...I'll be back. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment