Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Tuesday Morning!!!

Good Morning. It is clear and cold looking out my window. A bit of snow on the hospital side and no snow at all on the parked cars. It is early, quiet and nothing moving at the moment. I have one eye open...coffee is hot and tasty....and there is nothing to go with it...ha,ha. you said that right along with me...There is one bird on the roof top across the way and a little bird skimming over the bushes where the snow is piled up , but not very much. The blinds are still down in the hospital building and the trees are still.My head cold seems to be better this morning and that is good...There is a new grey car in the lot this morning, a beauty, a light dove grey, large window roof top, It is quiet, no noise of any kind. So we have a new day with hours to fill...wow...a light like green car just drove out of the lot...ugly color. a tiny roadster went bye with light blue and beige colors, different, not sure I'd like it for me...but then I am happy I do not have the upkeep of a car....a new day, no plans as yet. So....I wish you a good day, all day. I hope you find places to go and things to do. I think I heard we may have some rain today, but right now the sky is clear, a baby blue, almost white and not a bit of a breeze The bird is on the rooftop , the blinds are open over in the hospital wing and I am off for a refill of my coffee...hunker down in my chair and watch the news for awhile. So when I start to repeat myself then it is time to go for some hot coffee, some news, and feet up and a new day to fill....I hope your day is wonderful...I hope your day is filled with promise of good things to do...to enjoy, to share with someone you love and like. Be good, be kind, be YOU....Catch up when you have time.

1 comment:

  1. The day has been good, all the podcast episodes for this week are recorded except for Friday's and that's early for me. Must be the threat of another storm, to give myself time to shovel snow. Keep warm, and write to you later. Enjoy the musgings.

    ReplyDelete