Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Monday, February 18, 2019

A New Monday Morning!!

Good Morning. The trees are still, the workers are coming in slowly and parking where there is a bit of snow on the ground..not very much, but it must have been cold in the night and the roof top of the parked cars have a little snow on them, more of a frost I would say. It is still, quiet, and the night light is still on in the hospital wing wall. All is still and quiet. My coffee is hot ...aah!!! one eye open and a way to go before the brain is fully awake. A new day, a new Monday, the beginning of a new week. We had a good yesterday and had a coffee break at the local restaurant with Louella, her husband and daughter, nice folks, fun and easy to be with. It was nice and fun sharing time with folks we like. The macadam is wet, a bit of snow in the garden area and the cars are all parked under my window this morning. It is quiet out there..not even a breeze, nothing moving at the moment. My coffee cup is empty....that was a fast cup...smile. so I am off for a refill, feet up, tv news on and I will sip and watch for awhile. I hope your new Monday is a good one. I hope your week goes well. It is time for you to catch up with a bit of news about you and what you are up to this week. I am off for a refill, news, and a tiny snooze in my chair. Be good, be kind, be YOU. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment