Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Saturday, February 16, 2019

Saturday Morning!!

Good Morning. It is pitch black outside my window, a Saturday morning about six a.m. , probably sooner, haven't looked at the clock...if I did I'd probably think of going back to bed but I am one of those...you know one eye open and it stays that way for the rest of the day....oh well, I'm up, not quite awake yet but have had my first sip of coffee....aah!!!! Some of the workers are parking. Some lights are on in the hospital rooms, two, so far, the rest are sleeping in. It is Saturday morning and a lot of folks can look at the clock, roll over and stay put for another hour or so....the best of the week...no work....nothing to get up early for...unless there is something or somewhere to go that is worth the effort of getting out of a nice warm bed. My head cold seems a bit better this morning so that is good. I'd like to be rid of it as fast as possible. The counter has the bottle of cough syrup which taste so bad the cold germs leave as fast as they can. So, I am off for a refill, wake up, watch some television, yeah....cowboys are on....smile. Go, have yourself a wonderful Saturday doing what you want to do. If you feel ambitious call a friend an meet for breakfast out, that is always a treat and fun. Have yourself a Saturday to remember. I am of for my coffee refill, feet up, television on, aah....no rush, no fuss, Kleenex at the ready, coffee cup full....and there is nothing in this house to go with it....well, maybe if I put a little jelly on some toast it will make it taste so good that I will think I have a special treat and enjoy it. BUT...there is nothing as good as a big fat jelly doughnut or one with lemon in the center; or one of those long crullers...okay, toast isn't all bad. Have a wonderful Saturday, all day, doing the things you want to do, let the have-to-do go until tomorrow, or next week, or better still ...never!! Be good, be a friend, be kind, be gentle, be YOU!! Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment