Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Sunday, February 3, 2019

Sunday Morning!!!

Good Morning. Pitch black out my window; nothing moving; black sky; stillness....quiet.....there is always an exception as my nose runs away with itself...a head cold. where did it come from? I don't want it. I don't need it....I am going to sulk....pout....gripe...groan and moan. I'll spare you the details.....a head cold is nothing to brag about...smile. So..I am off for a coffee refill. I ate all the goodies yesterday and there is nothing good in this hose this morning....well toast...but that is not special....filling...taste okay but....ha, ha. the but is always tagging on the end. To find a cure for the common cold it has to be sweet.... Have yourself a good day, all day, doing what you love to do best. Be a good friend, a mentor, someone who shares and cares....Kleenex, Kleenex..where did I put it....out...I cant be out....oh well a roll of toilet tissue works but it isn't really the prettiest decoration in the room. I hope you are healthy, feeling great, having a good day, all day.....Someone mentioned sulking is good for a common cold...so I am off to sulk....Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment