Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Now It's Tuesday Morning!!!

Good Morning. I am not awake. I am up. I am moving but the body wants to stay quiet and do a lot of nothing special this time of the day...Blinds are down in the hospital wing. The cars are parked under my window and the bird is on the roof top. Trees are still, Coffee cup is empty so I am off for a refill and to finish this blog. My snuffly nose is still enjoying the remains of a head cold, the muscles are waiting to be exercised but not in a hurry, smile....a new day, wonder what is in store for all of us...something good I hope. So, wake up when you want to; enjoy a tasty breakfast and have yourself a good day, all day. I am off to refill my coffee cup, look for something sweet and I already know I devoured everything that contained sugar. I am really not hungry so I can wait awhile and maybe I'll 'drop' and egg. Go, have yourself a good day, all day, doing what you want to do. Be a love, be a friend, be you. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment