Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Saturday, February 2, 2019

Sick, Sick, Sick!!!!

Good morning. I have a head cold. I have a cough. I have to love you and leave you as I am off to the kitchen to make some kind of libation that might ease the stuffiness; I don't want to be sick. I don't want a head cold. I don't want to be coughing. I don't think I'll be doing much of anything today....time in my easy chair, tv on....snooze in between....whine....find something to ease the throat...I'll be back when I get rid of this stuffy head....cough....teary eyes....So....you go and have a good day doing what you want to do. Keep away from those that are coming down with a nasty cold ....I'll be back when I get rid of this 'stuff'....Have yourself a great day, a day to remember..be good, be kind. be YOU. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment