Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Friday, February 22, 2019

Friday Morning around five a.m.

Good Morning!!! Dark out my window, no cars moving in or out, silence, dark, cannot tell the roof top from the sky and my coffee cup is empty....I'll be right back. AAH!!!Bless the coffee beans.... It is Friday, the end of this week and the beginning of a new weekend..um....wonder what is in store for us....I spent time at the Gallery yesterday and watched the ladies change things around. It seems like a lot of work but the ladies seem to enjoy it and when finished the Gallery looks welcoming. We did have a few folks drop in, one group of young girls who seemed to enjoy it. I had some busy paper work so that kept me busy. The weather was really lovely and a perfect day to be out and about, especially with a stop at the Gallery in mind. The art work is well presented and a fitting voice for the talented folks that contribute to making the Gallery a wonderful place to visit. If you haven't been in for awhile, make it a point to find a little time to stop in and say hello and enjoy the work of the talented local artists. My coffee is hot and delicious. There is nothing 'good' to go with it, but then if there is anything 'good' it doesn't stay around here long. I am thinking of scrambled eggs...um...good idea, so off I go to the kitchen...a new day....a busy one I hope...and I wish you a day to remember with love and good will to your family and friends. Friday, all day, um...it has a good ring to it. ... so....go and have a good day all day doing what you want to do, let the have to's rest awhile and catch up with them next week. Off to watch the news, hunker down for awhile longer and plot and plan a trip to the grocery store as the cupboards are bare. So....off I go.....hope your day is terrific ..just like you....be good, be kind, be gentle. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment