Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Friday, February 1, 2019

It is Friday all day!!!

Good Friday morning, a rainy morning, no wind, soft sky, worker cars parked in front of my window, a new blue sport car, huge side lights, rides low, must have cost a fortune....or close to it...smile. I have a snaughty nose, congested, head cold, so am going to hunker down with my book and sulk today. I am not going to even try to be good company....'so there'....smile. I'll be good, but quiet, and hopefully get rid of this bug. The skies are pale blue, the trees are still and the worker cars all parked for the day. A new Friday. A day to end this week and a new weekend coming up. I had hoped to 'run away' maybe go play a bit but with this throat, I don't think so. So I will go get my book, sulk awhile and say a prayer or two for patience. I don't like having a bug ...I don't like being sick....I don't like a lot of things...ha.ha. so .off I go to mind my manners, get lost with Clyde Cussler and chase all the bad guys down. We have a cloudy morning so no sunshine for the ground hog....good. early Spring is good. Go...have yourself a good day, all day, doing what YOU want to do. Get the have to jobs done and over and enjoy the rest of your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment