Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Thursday, February 7, 2019

A New Thursday all day!!

Good Morning. I am sitting here at my desk, looking out the window at the huge bank of trees, a sky of fluffy white clouds interspersed in the top of the trees; very beautiful, different, calming and still. Nature at its best. It is Thursday morning about five thirty and silence prevails. A lovely time of day, a quiet time of day....the parked cars in front of my window are topped with frost, looks like snow, Silence.....a new day begins..... It must be cold out there as the roof tops of the parked cars are white with frost. So many workers on the early shift, all ready hard at work and one or two of the room lights is showing under the closed blinds. The trees are still, the sky is a soft pale blue, more white than blue and not a leaf stirring. A new day, wonder what is in store for us. As for me, the cold is still with me, and I don't like it....ha.ha. well, you know I have to have something to gripe and groan about....a head cold is not fun...a head cold should be banned....a cure should be found for the common cold....it has been around long enough. There is a snow or a frost cover on one of the bushes which gives my imagination a work out as I see an eagle, huge, big, and very beautiful. The roof top itself is almost clear of frost with the exception of the lower edge where the snow has collected and it leaves a ribbon of white along the roof line. The night light is still on, a brilliant orange shade, glaring and hard on the eyes. As for me, my coffee cup is empty, so you know where I am headed. The easy chair awaits, the tv is on and news should be coming on. I think 'they' should pay us for having to listen to ads....I made up my mind long ago that I would not buy anything advertised on television...ha.ha. so I get even???? ha.ha. I wish. So I will take my head cold and snaughty nose off to my easy chair. I will have another quiet day. I can hardly wait to be free of the cold so I can get out and about and into some kind of mischief. You 'guys' are having to much fun without me. Be good, be kind, be generous to a fault, love one another and add one or two kind deeds to your day as someone out there needs YOU in their lives today. Let me see, another down day for me...so I will hunker down in my easy chair, sulk a bit when no one is looking...and plot and plan some good things to put on a list and have my girls bring me some goodies which cure a common cold;..or an uncommon one....smile. Cold bugs are sneaky so go carefully....Try and avoid anyone that even looks like they have the sniffles....I don't want to be sick. I don't like being sick. I don't want....a lot of things..ha.ha. so say a prayer this to will pass and I will sit quietly and plot and plan my outing...I will open the door and run....ha.ha. now that would be something to see....ha.ha. !!!! Go!!! Have yourself a good day ..all day. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment