Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Thursday, February 28, 2019

A Thursday Morning

Good Morning. Bright sky, baby blue, stillness, not a leaf turning, the little bird is on the roof top and the worker cars are parked on my side this morning. Sip, sip.....aah.....coffee....coffee.....hot, delicious and one eye open, a new day, a Thursday all day and hopefully it will enfold into a bright beautiful day. I am thinking an 'in' day as I have laundry to do. I am still waiting for those disposable clothing that was talked about some twenty years back, guess they cannot find a formula. Oh well, keeping busy is good for us....well, I keep telling me so....not sure I believe it when I am looking at my book and an easy chair...ha.ha. yes, ambitious....sometime....but not today...ha.ha. There is a new worker car, a grey beauty, and the only one with a clear roof, all the others are frosted. It is really quiet out there, not a bit of a breeze, nothing moving as the sun shines on a leafless tree and it really is pretty in the morning sunlight. So I will wish you a good day, a fun day, all day and hope you get out and about to do the things you want to do. I need groceries, can't keep anything in the cupboards. I will go make a list in case the girls are heading for the grocery store. As for me, I am heading for the kitchen, a refill of my coffee and a bit of news, feet up for awhile and then I'll think about facing a new day. Be good, be kind, be YOU!!! Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment