Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Friday, February 15, 2019

Friday Morning!!

Good morning!!! A new day, um....wonder what is in store for us...something good I hope.....the head cold is still with me but better this morning, so maybe I am on the mend....It is dark out my window, the night light still on the side of the hospital and nothing is moving in or out. It is early...some folks know how to sleep in.... As for me, I am up, waking up, empty coffee mug ...um....wonder where that first cup of coffee went...ha.ha. It is Friday all day and hopefully there will be places to go and things to do today. But that is a long way off yet....still have some waking up to do, coffee to drink, news to watch, feet up and catch up with myself for a new day. I hope your day is bright and beautiful, just like you. Have a good Friday...fish and chips...um..sounds good to me....maybe I can talk the girls into dinner out... Go...have a good day doing what you want to do....be kind...be gentle....be the best you can be and make someone you like and love happy to have you in their life today. Coffee cup is full; news is on; a new day to enjoy. I'm off....well you already know that...ha.ha. have a good one. hugs.

1 comment:

  1. Have a warm Friday, here in Walla Walla it's another day of the temp being cold, hoping it doesn't turn slick outside.

    ReplyDelete