Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Thursday, February 13, 2020

6:09 p.m.

Hello. Sitting here all by myself, no noise of any kind. Everyone busy and locked in for the night All quiet around here. It has been that kind of a day, no real excitement or things to do or places to go; a quiet day; we can always use one of those. Having chills today not sure if I am coming down with something or whatever is on going has decided to leave....I am ready for a change in the weather, a trip to the seaside and some fish and chips...sounds good to me...smile. I just wanted to touch base, say hello and see how things are going with you. Sleep sweet when you get there; give Jo a hug and get one back Catch up and let me know what you two are up to. It has been quiet and that is not a bad thing. smile. Catch up. love you more every day. Give Jo a hug and get one back.

No comments:

Post a Comment