Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Good Tuesday Morning!!

good morning. Tuesday according to my little calendar but it feels like Saturday to me...brain shorted..ha.ha. oh well, it is cloudy out there. The worker cars are under my window and there is not an old one in the group. I'd say four out of five are brand new...mostly light grey or white. I don't know if the folks like black or color in their cars or not. The little black bird is on the roof. All is quiet inside as well as out. The sky is heavy, wants to rain I think. I just wanted to say good morning and have a good day all day doing what you want to do and love to do. Give Jo a hug and get one back. I am off for a coffee refill, love you, later gater...smile.Know I love you more every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment