Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Saturday, February 1, 2020

It is Saturday Morning!!!

Hello. I am awake....well, almost. It is pitch black out my window as far as the sky is concerned but the night light is on the building across the way and all the spaces are empty...it is early....too early for anyone to be up and out and ready for a days work. I am betting they would prefer to park the ar, go inside and find a spot to hide in and snooze a bit longer. But...another work day and someone has to do it...smile. Glad it isn't me any more. It is Saturday morning, hard to believe the weekend is here already. I have no special plans so I will just have to be patient and see what the day will bring. I am off for a coffee refill, feet up, news on, wake up and begin the new Saturday. I hope you have a chance to sleep in and when you do wake up your day will enfold as one of your best yet. Be good, be kind, be YOU. I am off for a coffee refill, feet up, news on and wake up. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment