Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Sunday, February 9, 2020

Sunday early morning

There is a lonely bird on the roof top across the way hunkered down behind one of the vents which may create a little heat for it. The roof is frosty and the trees are still. The worker cars are parked under my window and there is a new grey wagon that is lovely; bet it cost a pretty penny. The tiny bird is on the fence and silence prevails The tarmac looks wet and the roof top icy. The shades are down in all but one window of the hospital unit. A quiet Sunday morning. I am having my coffee. I should say I had my coffee as my cup is empty and I am going off for a refill.....be back. Prayer of Serenity "God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change..courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know...the difference" That should get us off to a good start...smile. A stark white tow truck just went by my window. Someone cannot get started this morning. Not fun. Hope they have good luck the rest of the day. I thank God every morning for the coffee bean. It is hot and delicious and a wake upper....smile. I have no new news as I did not go anywhere or do anything exciting. We need the quiet times to offset the busy times. If all goes as planned I should be walking out the door to meet the girls for breakfast out and that is always good and fun. I am thinking of what I call 'the awful waffle' as I haven't had one in a while. I only know I am hungry..isn't that a surprise??? ha..ha. how well you know me. Go...have yourself a fun day doing what you love to do best.....fun in the sun....a good way to spend your time. Be good, be kind, be YOU and have a day to remember. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment