Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Friday, February 7, 2020

Friday morning

Good morning I am awake....well almost. It is pitch black out my window, can't see the parked cars...smile. and really don't care...ha.ha. I am almost awake. It is quiet, not a sound, nothing moving at the moment. There are no lights on in the hospital wing. Everyone must be snoozing away around here as I do not hear a sound. It is Friday...no plans as yet but i am sure to think of something before the day is over. Ready for our prayer of serenity??? "God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change. Courage to change the things i can and the wisdom to know the difference.Coffee cup empty so off I go for a refill, feet up, news on, and sit awhile so I can open the other eye...smile. Love you...Give Jo a hug and get one back. Go...have a good day all day doing what you want to do...something fun is good...smile. love you, more every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment