Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Saturday, February 15, 2020

Saturday Morning 6:43 a.m.

The night light is on, shining bright over on the hospital wing. It is pitch black out there otherwise and the worker cars are hidden in the dark light of night; too early to see much of anything. The inside lights are not on yet so everyone is sleeping in this Saturday morning. It is quiet in house so I am assuming all are still sleeping in. It may have rained a bit in the night as the car roof top has a shimmer of wet on it. It is so dark outside I cannot really see much yet. I am up, not awake but working on it. My coffee cup is empty so I am going for a refill.....see if I can wake up a bit more. I don't have a lot to say as I didn't go anywhere or do anything special so there is little to tell you this morning. Ready??? The Prayer of Serenity....."God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change, the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference" That should hold us in good 'stead' for awhile. Go, have yourself a good day all day doing what you want to do and a little of what you have to do. I will settle in my easy chair, tv on, feet up, coffee hot and in hand and start a new Saturday.....um....wonder what is in store for me today.....um....I am about to find out...smile. Have yourself a day to remember; a good one; a fun one; a shared one with those you love and even like. Be good, be kind, be YOU. Hugs to all

No comments:

Post a Comment