Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Saturday, February 8, 2020

Saturday Night

I am watching tv, western shows...of course. is there any other? ha.ha. well a mystery or two isn't all bad. It is Saturday night and no noise at all, no one visiting and it is quiet. All is well. I am going to turn in early with a book I have going and that is always a pleasure. I hope you and Jo had a good day all day doing what you wanted to do. Catch up tomorrow and let me know what you two are up to. I have a breakfast date with the girls so that should be fun and festive. An omelet isn't hard to order and eat up...smile. Take Jo out and enjoy a breakfast out. Sunday breakfast out isn't all bad. I am of to lay the body flat. I have some reading to do and will be ready to turn the lights out and sleep tight. It is quiet. Silent really. Hope you two have sweet dreams and a really good day tomorrow. Go out for breakfast and have a treat. Be happy. Love you. Sweet dreams when you get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment