Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Friday, February 14, 2020

Happy Valentine Day!!!

Good Morning. I have one eye open. I am almost awake. The sky is soft, blue with white clouds and the trees are still. There is a coating of frost on the roof top across the way and the little bird is sitting on the edge watching the workers drive in.I am going for a refill of my hot coffee as I have already downed the first cup. The morning prayer "God grant e the serenity to accept the things I cannot change...the courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference." The little bird on the roof top is still. Six cars line the front of my window, two light grey, two white, two dark blue or black, hard to tell. I wish you a very Happy Valentine Day...be magnanimous and take a few of the folks out to brunch, relax and enjoy. I have not had an offer as yet but anticipate one before the morning is over...smile. or I will be extending an invitation out for later....I have to open my eyes, get dressed and wake up. A lot to do early in the morning....smile. Go...make your Valentine Day a happy one doing what you want to do with the ones you love the most. Be good, be kind, be generous to a fault and you will have reasons to smile all day. I am off for a coffee refill, feet up for a bit, news on...wake up....a new day...and it is going to be a good one....Valentines....makes you smile just saying the word. So "Be MY Valentine" and know I love you more every day. Go...have yourself a day to remember. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment