Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Monday, February 3, 2020

It Is Monday!!!!

Good morning. How are you and Jo doing today? I hope good, healthy, wealthy and wise....and I am up for adoption...ha.ha. All is quiet around here. The bird is on the roof top across the way, not a bit of wind, nothing is moving. There is a pretty stripe of blue but mostly a bank of white clouds. The worker cars are under my window and all look brand new....two grey that are aglow and two white that are what you might call low road riders. Chris just came in to catch me up on paper...ah paper what would we do without all that stuff...ha.ha. I have an idea. I love you. I will be back. Catch up when you have time. Off I go, coffee...coffee

No comments:

Post a Comment