Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Saturday, February 29, 2020

Saturday evening

Hello Just getting home after spending the afternoon with Christine and the Gallery folks. We had a nice afternoon...good folks...girl scout cookie time so they always invite everyone to come and have a treat and get a lot of cookies sold for the girl scout youngsters. I am just in, shoes off, going to heat some hot tea, sit in my chair and catch up with ME...smile. All is good. Girls are fine. Goodies tasty...and I am taking my shoes off, sitting quiet for a time and watch some tv and call it a day I hope you and Jo had a good day all day doing what you wanted to do. I love you more every day I'l be back tomorrow as I am going to have a hot cup of tea, sit awhile and then call it a day. I am in my own way, smile. give Jo a hug from me and get one back. I'l be back tomorrow....love you, more every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment