Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Sunday, February 9, 2020

Sunday Morning

Good morning. The roof top across the way is covered in early morning frost, looks cold. No wind this morning nothing moving in the bank of trees behind the hospital wing. All the worker cars are parked in front of my window and the roof tops are white with frost..cold out there. The little bird is on the roof top hunkered down watching the cars come in an park for the day. All is silent. Even the trees are not moving. I have one eye open. I am really not all the way awake yet...but working on my first cup of hot coffee...aah!!! It is Sunday morning and all is quiet around here. I don't think anyone is up and moving but a few of us who never sleep in...having babies took care of that...smile. No excuse now but can't seem to break bad habits. There is a new grey station wagon in front of my window this morning. A beauty. I bet it cost a lot. There are two other grey sedan types and two dark colored, think blue or black, hard to tell from here. Frost on the roof tops of the darker cars, the white ones don't show any frost that I can see from here. All is silent. Trees are still, silence....mornings are like that...smile. I have my shoes on and waiting for the girls to wake up and come get me for breakfast out this morning. I don't think they are up yet....sleeping in is a past time they enjoy...smile. I am going to love you and leave you for now. I hope you and Jo have a good day all day doing what you want to do. I hope you have some fun penciled in your plans. I love you more every day. Go...put a little fun in your day. Catch up when you have time. I am off for a refill of hot coffee, feet up, news on and wait for my ride out to breakfast with the girls. I wish you and Jo were closer so we could meet for a breakfast...oh well beggars cannot be choosers as the old adage goes. Have a good day, give Jo a hug and get one back.Love you. Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment