Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Wednesday Morning 10:02 a.m.

Weather iffy, wants to do something but has not made up its mind. A milky shade of sky, no wind at all, cars parked on my side, two new grey ones this morning, different size, window top, fancy lights....bet it cost a lot. I just had a piece of toast and wish I had not as it set heavy. strange. must be stale bread...smile. It is Quiet. Cowboys on....quiet. One bird is in the bushes another on the roof top and all is iet with a grey sky and no movement in the trees. I have no new news, no old news, no news...smile. I am going to put my feet up, hunker down in my chair, watch the cowboys until lunch time and relax. I hope you and Jo find things you want to do and do them. I hope you have a good day all day. Catch up when you have time. I am off til my lunch time . Love you, more every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment