Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Hello!!!

It is a little after nine a.m. haze out my window, wants to be foggy this morning. The worker cars are under my window this morning and I have a red, a blue and a white, a black and another white I can see. The macadam is wet looking although it is not raining at the moment. The little bird looks content. No breeze at all so everything is still. I have cowboys on. The coffee cup is empty so off to the kitchen. All is quiet. I hope your day is going to be a good one all day doing what you want to do. Give Jo a hug an get one back. I am off for a refill, feet up, cowboys on and all is quiet for an early morning. I will be back, later gater...love you. bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment