Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Monday, February 3, 2020

Monday Night!!!

Good night sweetheart, until we meet some tomorrow..ha.ha. good night...sleep tight. give JO a hug and get one back. All is silent around here. It is early but I have a good book and time means nothing....The girls are fine. Enjoyed their company. WEather is iffy but it is that time of year. Nothing exciting or interesting going on so I am going to sulk and go to bed with my book. Catch up. Give Jo a hug and get one back. I hope you two had some fun today and got to do something fun. I love you both....catch up when you have time. Think I will make a cup of hot tea, sip and turn in with my book. There really is nothing good on tv. Give Jo a hug, get one back. Love you bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment