Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Now It's Wednesday Morning

Good Morning. Quiet, silent, early, cars coming in to park for the day and the motor, believe it or not, is silent as it passes my window. There are no lights on in the hospital wing. The sky is a soft blue, nothing moving, roof top of the worker cars are clear and dry and all is silent. My coffee cup is empty so you know where I am going and what I am going to do. The cowboys are on and silence is the morning greeting. I a going to wish you a good day, all day, doing what you want to do. I hope it is a fun day and you get to go out and about, shop until you drop, and buy some goodies so you can share when you decide you want or need company. The sky is soft blue, trees are still, night light still on the side of the hospital wing. The cars are new, two white, one green, one black that I can see. All look new. I am going to wish you a good day, all day, doing what you want to do. I am going to get some hot coffee, sit in my easy chair, watch the cowboys and wake up. Hope your day is a good one and you get to do all of the things you really truly want to do. Be good, be kind, be YOU. Coffee....coffee...aah.....I will be back tomorrow....hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment