Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Sunday, February 2, 2020

Sunday Morning!!

The night light is on over at the hospital wing but no inside lights, The trees are still, the sky is beginning to show some light blue although the night color has not left the sky as yet. All is still. The worker cars are parked on my side this morning and, at the moment, nothing is moving. Silence, early morning silence, refreshing and lonely. There is early morning dew on the roof top giving it an icy look. It seems strange not to see an inside light on in the hospital wing. Folks are sleeping in and that is not a bad thing. There is frost on the roof top,all is silent. My coffee cup is empty so I am off for a refill, feet up, tv on, and most likely another short nap int the chair; yeah, too early to be up and moving about.....a trip to the kitchen, a refill of coffee, news on, and a new day begins. I hope you are snoozing in this morning, cozy and comfortable. I hope you awaken to a bright and beautiful day filled with all the things you want to do. There is frost on the roof top across the way. There are puddles on the tarmac, and the worker cars are parked under my window this morning. I am almost awake. I have an empty coffee cup so off for a refill, feet up, tv on and wake up. Make your day a good one and be kind, generous to a fault and full of love for your family and friends. Be good...Be kind....Be YOU!!!Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment