Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Sunday, February 16, 2020

Sunday Morning

Looking out my window seeing a soft blue grey sky, trees in shades of light and dark and nothing is moving, no wind of any kind It is quiet, silent really, no lights on in the hospital wing and no moving cars at the moment. There is frost on the roof tops of the parked cars. The trees are still, soft shadows in a very soft grey sky. It is unusual not to see lights on in the hospital wing.My little calendar block says it is Sunday morning....We must have had some rain as the macadam looks wet this morning. Right now nothing is moving and I am about to as I need a refill of my hot coffee and am going to put my feet up and listen to news. Well, and wake up...smile. I hope your day is a good one and you enjoy all your seconds. I hope you find places to go and things to do that make you smile. Enhoy your day and catch up when you have some time. Have a good day all day doing what YOU want to do. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment