Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Friday, February 7, 2020

Walking the Hall

Yes, walking the hall, it is that time of day when the laundry room is in use and I am waiting patiently for the clothes to be done so I can have my 'stuff' all clean and neat and ready for a new week. It is raining right this minute, just started with rain drops on the window pane. The sky looks like it wants to let loose and it may yet. So fr it ha been slow in making up its mind. Three new white cars outside my window this afternoon, one beige one that is low and sporty looking. All look brand new and I bet they have quite the price tag. I am glad I don't have to invest in an auto anymore; I am happy to be a passenger and let the girls do the driving. I never really enjoyed driving, always afraid I would do something wrong which was dumb but that was the way I felt. I liked being a passenger, not the driver...yet I did a lot of it and no one had any complaints. smile. Right now the rain drops are starting. Most of the worker cars are leaving for the day; there are several windows with blinds down over in the hospital wing, hope they don't have a touch of that flu that has been touted as going around. No one seems to be ill here ...close quarters so it doesn't take much to share a round or two of a flu bug. Right now the sun is breaking through the clouds, very pretty, bright...trees are still... There are several empty spots so all of the night workers are not in as yet. I am off to the laundry room. My 'stuff' should be about ready to take out. It is always a good feeling to get the laundry done for the week. I am lucky today as the laundry room was empty and no one was in line. Some days are tighter than others. I wish we had our own little washer and dryer in house but the apartments are small..nor room in the inn...smile. Off I go to check my laundry. Relax and enjoy the rest of the afternoon. I am going to turn on the tv and see what is on. I am going to have a cup of hot coffee and feet up and do a lot of nothing for the rest of this afternoon. Be good, be kind, be cheerful, be YOU...I will be back...later....maybe tomorrow...smile. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment